FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2020
Join us for the final day of this novel program to hear three outstanding keynote speakers, a lively panel discussion on leadership and inclusion, and a showcase of the top project presentations from program graduates.
Save your spot, and read on for the full schedule:
12.30pm EST Opening Keynote: How to Dream
Sheena Iyengar: Best-selling author of “The Art of Choosing”, TED speaker, and S.T. Lee Professor of Business, Columbia Business School, and Senior Advisor at Correlation One.
1pm EST Women’s Summit Capstone Project Finalists’ Showcase
2pm EST Host Keynote: Matthew Granade, Chief Market Intelligence Officer and Managing Director, Point72 Asset Management
2.30pm EST Women’s Summit Awards
2.45pm EST Leadership Roundtable: Pivotal Moments: Stories of Career Success and Perseverance
- [Moderator] Tipsy Talwar, Executive Director, Morgan Stanley
- Wendy Harrington, Head of Nuveen Labs
- Tiffany Perkins-Munn, Managing Director, Blackrock
- Sara Baxter Orr, Global Head, CFO Practice, Anaplan
- Lisa Schirf, Global Head of Data Strategy at Tradeweb
3.30pm EST Closing Keynote: Gunjan Kedia, Vice Chairman of Wealth Management & Investment Services, U.S. Bank